Link Website

Private Place KPTM

Beautiful Eyes View

KPTM virgin forest
This time we have to vote and there are food stalls at the basketball courts in conjunction with the SRC voted to close KPTM



Images Capture Myshiuki
and Pijin Private Place Kptm

We have recently 6 purchased Campbell soup RM 20 and We get the gift 6 note book and 1 plate.
We continue to go to a place of virgin forest KPTM.




Images Capture Pijin Private Place Kptm










Images Capture Myshiuki Private Place Kptm













When I want to back a call from Pijin suddenly Syabab gallery book that I ordered the books for so long had been up..
I'm really satisfied until I'm very happy to embrace Pijin accidentally..
I say go take kat Pijin jom money at atm and I thank God to remove the money RM40 UniKL atm..


Copyright by©Myshiuki

1 comments:

HAdira Kifly said...

bestnye jumpe port yg best...
terase nk je gi situ jugak...
tapi xde membe yg sekepale la nk gi situ...
urm....
lepak petang2 mcm ni kat situ mesti best ann??

Related Posts with Thumbnails