Link Website

Pencarian Novel Cinta Kau dan Aku


Today is the happiest day of my message for the book to finally close at the bookstore.
The time I got the news from Sabab Gallery that my message of the book Cinta Kau dan Aku while in the virgin forest KPTM today Alhamdulillah...

After taking the book and Pijin.
Then I continue to close streets and parks and Pijin while I take a break before going to the warta shopping mall.
Pijin and me just going to walk there.
After that we went to mcdonald to take a break there.
Now we are in Mcdonald.
We have a snack while learning math.
Final Exam come back 1 november to 21 november.

Already finished a new study myshiuki open laptop and update the blog http://www.myshiuki.blogspot.com
We are back at 9 over and take a taxi to go back to the hostel.


Copyright by©Myshiuki

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails